How To Access Your WordPress Blog
In order to access your WordPress administration panel, in most cases you just need to add “wp-admin” at the end of your domain name in your web browser.
For example: http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/
You will be provided with a link when you install WordPress using the system provided by your hosting company.
If you see a site similar to the one below this means you are in the right place!
Watch the video below and learn how easy it is to access your WordPress blog.
WordPress Tutorial For Beginners
- How To Register a Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- How To Setup Name Servers
- How To Install WordPress
- How To Access Your WordPress Blog
- How To Change The Theme
- How To Add & Edit Users
- How To Customize Your WordPress Dashboard
- How To Install Plugins
- How To Install & Configure All In One SEO Pack
- How To Configure Permalink
- How To Configure Akismet
- How To Add a Contact Form
- How To Use Widgets
- How To Create & Use Custom Menus
- How To Create & Manage Blog Post Categories
- How To Create New Pages
- How To Add And Edit Links
- How To Create a New Blog Post
- How To Format a Blog Post
- How To Add An Image To a Blog Post or Page
- How To Track Your Blog Visitors
- How To Backup Your Blog
- How To Update WordPress
- What To Blog About