For anyone new to the world of making websites the first question usually is “What is Web Hosting?”
This question of “What is Web Hosting?” for anyone who works on the internet is easy to explain. Web Hosting is a way to make your website available to all internet users at any time of day or night. Your files (web pages) are stored on a hosting server which is connected to the internet 24 hours per day, 7 days per week making your site available to any internet user at any time.
There are many web hosting companies offering this service at a very affordable price. Over the years I have used many companies however I have ended up with 2 that I use all the time.
Both these companies are good in my opinion however my personal preference is HostMonster as I have found their customer service to be the best. The Live support is excellent to get answers quickly!
Watch the video now and learn about web hosting and how to set up web hosting.
WordPress Tutorial For Beginners
- How To Register a Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- How To Setup Name Servers
- How To Install WordPress
- How To Access Your WordPress Blog
- How To Change The Theme
- How To Add & Edit Users
- How To Customize Your WordPress Dashboard
- How To Install Plugins
- How To Install & Configure All In One SEO Pack
- How To Configure Permalink
- How To Configure Akismet
- How To Add a Contact Form
- How To Use Widgets
- How To Create & Use Custom Menus
- How To Create & Manage Blog Post Categories
- How To Create New Pages
- How To Add And Edit Links
- How To Create a New Blog Post
- How To Format a Blog Post
- How To Add An Image To a Blog Post or Page
- How To Track Your Blog Visitors
- How To Backup Your Blog
- How To Update WordPress
- What To Blog About