For me it is very sad to see so many people fail in Network Marketing. People start out with great hopes and dreams of a better life for themselves and their family then fail, due to the reasons I am going to share with you. There are many other reasons why people fail in Network Marketing however I believe these are the main reasons.
1. They have high expectations of earning big bucks QUICKLY and when these expectations are not met they get discouraged and quit. I believe this problem sometimes is caused by the desperate sponsors who make it sound so easy to earn the big bucks without doing much. They will say just about anything to get the person to sign up.
Network Marketing in my opinion provides a great opportunity for the average person to earn above average incomes however it takes time and effort. I believe if you want to earn a serious income you must be prepared to put in the effort for 3-5 years.
2. Lack of Training – People are in such a hurry to see results they don’t invest the time to learn the business, learn the systems in place for them to build the business. They don’t invest in themselves to grow personally.
In my opinion Network Marketing is a personal development program disguised as a business. If you truly want to succeed in your network marketing business you must be prepared to invest time and money in yourself to learn new skills.
If you are not getting the training you want or the training is not available with your company then go outside of your company to do the training.
We are so fortunate to be living in times where it is possible to do any kind of training from the comfort of our homes through the internet. There is NO EXCUSE these days!
3. They keep learning and not acting. These people just keep on learning and don’t do anything to actually build their business.They want to know EVERYTHING before they act and time for action never comes as there is always more and more to learn.
Better to take wrong action then not to take any action at all.
4. They don’t set goals, they don’t plan their business. They treat it like a hobby rather than a serious business and then they are surprised when it pays them like a hobby instead of a serious business.
I am sure you have heard the saying, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail”.
Set Goals, Plan Your Business and then JUST DO IT!
Do something EVERYDAY to move your business forward towards your goals.
In your network marketing business there are really ONLY 2 activities you need to focus on daily:
* Talk about the products
* Talk about the opportunity
If you are doing anything other than these 2 activities you are not really building your business.
5. They talk to wrong people – contrary to what is taught by many network marketing leaders everyone is NOT right for your business.
Find people who are Coachable, who are Go Getters, who have a No Excuses Attitude, who want to build a global business from home and who are generally fun to work with.
6. They jump from opportunity to opportunity, (opportunity junkies I call them), hoping to get rich quick! They don’t commit to any of them. It takes time to develop and grow a business whether it’s Network Marketing business or a traditional business. Set your mindset to 3-5 years and once you pick an opportunity stick with it.
People overestimate what they can achieve in one year and underestimate what they can achieve in 10 years.
Keep working your business on a daily basis for 3-5 years and enjoy a lifestyle others dream of.
7. They procrastinate – they think about the business and don’t actually take any action to make it happen. If this is you then get off the couch and take action now.
8. They don’t take consistent action – They do the business every now and then or only when it is convenient for them. How much would you get paid if you approached your job in the same fashion, going when it was convenient or every now and then?
If you truly want to succeed in your business then you must take consistent daily action to grow your business. I find it helpful to plan the activities for the day the night before. Somehow having a plan and sleeping on it makes it easy when the day comes to do the activities.
9. Fear holds them back – When faced with fear you have 2 choices:
* Forget Everything And Run, OR
* Face Everything And Rise
If you face fear just ask yourself, “What’s the worst that can happen if I do what I am afraid to do”? Will I die? Probably not! Will I succeed? Maybe or maybe not!
Take the action and if something doesn’t go according to your plan then learn from what went wrong and change something.
Just don’t let fear paralyze you and steal your dreams and hopes of a better future.
It is always better to try then not to try and have regrets later. Do the things you are afraid to do, you will be so glad you did!
10. Lack of Leadership – Everyone needs a leader/mentor to support them to their success. This is why even the World Champions have coaches/mentors. If your leader is not helping you then find someone else who will and learn from them.
If you really can’t find someone to support you then consider me and I will be happy to answer any questions or just give you moral support to help you on your journey to success.
If I am honest with you I was also one of the people who failed several times due to some of the reasons above before finding success.
If you can relate to any of the situations above have HOPE and starting today change something and put yourself on your road to success. I wish you much success and if I can help in anyway reach out to me.
If you found value in this message please comment and share this with people who may benefit from hearing this message.
‘Til next time..
<a href="http://kingkong vademecum viagra.com.au/socialmarker/?link=https://moniarora.com/why-people-fail-in-network-marketing/&title=Why+People+Fail+In+Network+Marketing+Top+10+Reasons&text=%5Bone_full+last%3D%22yes%22+spacing%3D%22yes%22+center_content%3D%22no%22+hide_on_mobile%3D%22no%22+background_color%3D%22%22+background_image%3D%22%22+background_repeat%3D%22no-repeat%22+background_position%3D%22left+top%22+hover_type%3D%22none%22…&tags=and+then%2C+your+business%2C+the+training%2C+you+are%2C+business%2C+people%2C+marketing%2C+action%2C+network” target=”_blank”>King Kong